How often do people call you throughout the day?

How often are you getting text messages and phone calls from people through the day on average? How often do people invite you to weddings, parties, get togethers, bbqs, etc etc. How often to people call just to talk about whatever? I'm not talking about quantity of phone calls and text messages as much as I am talking about the amount of people. In other words, if only one person is sending you a thousand texts a day or calling all the time, that still counts as one phone call and one text because its only one person. with everything in the question so far in your mind, please answer the question and then also post how lonely you feel on a daily basis, thanks.

• 0-5 times a day
  • 5-10
  • 10-15
  • 15-20
  • 20 and more

Most Helpful Girl

• Id say .001% my friends barely ever contact me esp my closer ones ..no wonder were losing contact but I hate that I always had to tzt/call first so I kind of stopped trying just to see if they'd notice or care..at first they were like oh you never text anymore I was like ya you almost never reply or ya

What Girls Said 8

• I get texts from my boyfriend a lot. And the only person who calls me on the phone regularly is my boss so I guess that makes 2. Generally, I don't get invited to many parties (I can count the number of parties I went to in college on one hand).

I don't get lonely very often, if ever. I see the people who are important to me on a regular basis and that's all I need.

• like rarely ever. And of course it happens now that I finally got a phone lol when I used my ipod to text I would always be texting people. Especially now that I'm single, I don't have someone to text me like every day

• I very rarely feel lonely, although I have never been the type to need a lot of friends. I have my family and two best friends that I talk to multiple times every day, plus a few others who I talk to a couple of times a week. I'm happy with that. :)

• O to 5 times

• .001%

• a big fat zero.

• A lot of messages from a few people. Probably under 5 people normally, but way more messages than that.

I don't think this gauges how much contact you get in a day, because 20 people could text me once, and I'd still feel lonely. Or one person could talk to me for a while and I wouldn't.

• Depends on the day and if I have a guy in my life.

It can vary from 5-10 to 30-40.

But generally I'd say 5-10.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly it's pretty rare, like even the calls I get from family. Probably like 0-3 times a day usually.

• generally one person sometimes none