Someone help me with this text

"It was nice of you to come watch and flattered about your offer. However, I'm in a serious relationship and we committed not to see other people. I didn't want to not give you my number as that would have been rude, but I also don't want to lead you on. Hope you understand." can someone tell me what he is sayin.

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't want you to think he's interested in you and that he has no intention of cheating. IMO, he is in a serious relationship, if you want to talk with him, keep it as friends. Do not try to flirt with him or tempt him to cheat on the person he is with. If you like him and it hurts to just be friends, cut ties.

What Guys Said 2

• He is saying that he's in a relationship and isn't interested. Apparently, from what I can gather, you were/are interested in him? Move on, he is with someone else. It sucks but that's how it is.

• How can he be more clear. Sorry, feel better.

What Girls Said 2

• He's saying he's not interested in you sexually. If you try anything he's gonna shut you down." That came across pretty clearly to me.

• He's saying exactly what he said. He's not interested in you, he likes someone else. Not much else to it.