Is he shy or just not into me?

There is this guy that I have been talking to since last Nov. He's a pretty quiet guy in general. He doesn't have much of a history with girls. One of his good friends told me that he doesn't know how to act with girls and has a habit of messing things up even if he really likes a girl and not to over think things when it comes to him. I just don't know what to make of it all...

>We only ever seem to catch up when he has been drinking

>He stayed over we slept in the same bed and cuddled but that was it

>He has had several opportunities to kiss me yet still didn't

>He messages me at random there is no consistency or pattern

>He told me that he missed me and that he had feelings for me but only while I was overseas and he knew that I wasn't going to be back for another 6 weeks (he was also drunk at the time)

>We eventually did kiss but only after I made the first move which was last weekend and then didn't message me all week, I had to message him first and I couldn't tell if he was being blunt or just didn't know what to say.

Should I give up? Persist? Or try and talk to him about it all and let him know I'm interested?

What Guys Said 1

• shy not in to u

What Girls Said 0