Do you think it's weird dating a guy shorter then you?

I really want to ask this girl out but she's about an 1-2 inches taller then me,do you think she will say no because of my height,or do you think she will feel really awkward because of it.

I really need some advice!

Most Helpful Guy

• The odds are against you, but screw it. Just go for it! Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll be open minded. The worst thing that could happen is that she says no. It's better to have closure than to wonder what could have happened.

What Girls Said 8

• Not at all , the thing that matters really 's that you guys and your chemistry , I 've been dating my boyfriend since I was 12 and he was 14 and now iam 16 , in the first one year he was shorter than me and I didn't mind it at all it was like 4 cms but I didn't really care about it , now it has got better he 's now taller than me with about 6-8 cms

don't let such a thing confuse you , it 's really okay I sometimes even wear high hell and I mean HIGH like 7 cms

and it 's todly fine , not at all I see that it 's even sexy :D :D

• not at all, most girls wouldn't mind. but if a girl rejects you cause of your height then you wouldn't want to be with her anyway. give it a shot, confidence is key not your height, plus she may not even notice the 1-2 inches at first unless you are standing real close to each other lol

• if she is genuinely interested she will go out with u,if she has an issue with height,u don't need her,u need someone who isn't shallow like that,stand tall ask her out and see what she says,if she says no,there will be someone else out there who will like YOU for you and not the package you are wrapped up in.

• If she says no 'cause of your height then she's not really worth your height.

I'm tall,like most of the guys I know are my height...automatically I friend-zoned them before.

I would've never though of going out with someone shorter than me or my height.

Then I met this one guy,I wanted to friend zone him but somehow someway I'm going out with him right now and I'm taller than him :)

He's an awesome guy and his height doesn't change that fact.

Should you ask her out?...yes.

• Ask her out :D the worst she could say is no. Besides, my grandmother was 7 inches taller than my grandfather X)

• Just go for it. You only live once. instead of wondering all your life just go for it. if she says "no" than move on

• How tall are you?

GO ASK HER OUT ANYWAYS. Just do it.

• My ex boyfriend was 2 inches shorter than me, and I'm 5'6". I'm 18 and he's 23. I still liked him for his personality and looked past his height. Just go for it!

What Guys Said 0