How to not be so controlling and clingy with girls when texting?

I'm fine in person talking to girls and what not, but when texting I come across as being clingy and controlling to a girl :( any one else go through that or know how how to stop? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• let go , unclench, surrender.. when you give people words or love don't expect nothing back and give again even when they don't answer.. give them 3 times and if you get no responses back, move on. Give things time too, space and time is important when giving, don't try to give words and actions to rapidly in one day , its needy. were living in a very consumer mentality society. so everyone is always always trying to get and get and get and when they don't get they get angry and try to manipulate or forget the person. A lot of selfishness and neediness, people always needing words and actions from people, to have some validation that that person loves you. you have to rise above the illusion and see that even the needy selfish people need love too and they are suffering an lost in their selfishness. give them what they want , hopefully some day they will wake up from their constant needing , validation, trying to get and not giving instead

What Girls Said 1

• Did a girl tell you that you were controlling and clingy? How do you know that you are?

What Guys Said 1

• Give an example?

• Like I am a fast texter, like I respond quickly and thus I expect a response quickly from a girl and I know I shouldnt, but I get hasty when texting and end up sounding like a jerk when I just want to know that she actually likes me, I don't know if that made any sense lol

• Yeah that comes off as clingy. Clingy comes off as weak. Remember, especially if you want this girl, women do not want weak. If anything keep that in mind when you are texting. Try this, when she texts you, wait ten minutes (or longer) to respond if you usually respond immediately. Next thing, relax man, don't get all hasty. You already asked her, you don't need to keep pounding the question in. That makes her think you are clingy.