How soon is too soon to tell a guy you like him?

i met this guy on Friday and we made plans to hang out yesterday so he came over to my dorm and we just cuddled and watched a movie because I was sick. we ended up making out and cuddling and he was a perfect gentleman the whole night and things just feel so right. I'm thinking if things are still going well next week I might tell him that I actually like him but how soon is too soon?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not too soon you should actually do it.

What Guys Said 2

• There is no too soon in my opinion. Leaving it without telling the guy just leaves them to worry that they may have had the wrong idea! Always be upfront with guys as it makes it easier on us. So if you like the guy tell him! You always want to say it before someone else does!

• I think when you had your tongue down his throat he understood you like...wow. Your going out next week...he knows you like.. no point in telling him. Honestly he would not think anything of of except " that's cool yeah...like you too"

Just enjoy the date. no need to say anything unless things need to be said.

What Girls Said 1

• My guess is he already knows you are into him, and if he agrees to hang out with you anytime soon odds are he totally digs you too.