Coin operated boy wants to please a real girl?

I am a very logical guy who has found himself in a developing relationship. I have been described as mildly robotic by more than one girl, and am generally not good at expressing emotions, especially love, affection - stuff like that. Any ideas for normal demonstrations of affection, (at the casual, text message/small gifts level)?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Spontateous messages or texts are awesome. Good morning texts, I miss you texts, I don't know if you've got to the point of saying I love you to each other but those as well.

But not too often. one per day ;)

For little gifts, they can be little quirky things, you don't have to get her diamond earrings etc just say that it made you think of her.

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell her how much she means to you. How happy she makes you. Send "Good morning, I love you" texts. Buy her flowers.Call her and tell her you love her at a random point through out the day, and tell her you called just because you were thinking about her. Things to that effect.

• well, be real not fake, also act from your heart, not your brain

What Guys Said 1

• Pretend you're acting for a cheesy play and transfer that cheesiness to how you express yourself to the girl. Lol