Finally told him how I felt.. now what?

So I was pretty sure he had some type of feelings for me. I'm usually not the type to be forward, but I somehow grew balls to tell him; well over text message that is. He thought I liked this mutual friend and I was surprised, and I said I didn't but he didn't believe me. So I said, how could you think that.. I like someone, but it's not him. Then he says is it me? And I said yes. Then 7 minutes later, he says I never would have thought that. And I said I didn't mean it to make you feel awkward or whatever, but I thought it was only right that you knew. Then he says don't feel like that. It must have taken a lot of bravery to say that. And that I won't make it awkward between us, I promise. And I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. Now I saw him a few days later and it was as if I never even said anything. The only thing is that he stares a lot and he asks me a lot of questions and stuff... I don't know if I looking too much into this or not. I just need someones opinion? Sorry if it's too long, and thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im going to say that he likes you back and possibly could be interested in you as well. If he didn't feel the same way to some extent he would have immediately come out and said, "sorry, I only see you as a friend," or "sorry, I don't feel the same way."

I would just continue doing whatever you are doing, it sounds like you are on the right track. :)

What Guys Said 2

• To be honest I don't think he is as into you as you are into him but he's been asking more questions lately so he might be feeling out whether or not to reciprocate your feelings.

• He likes you but he is to shi to ask you out and the stares and questions asking is because he wante to know moor about you. I know,i did that to my girll too.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he likes the attention but not the female for more than just friends...