Girls: Have you ever dated a guy smaller than you?

And I mean weight wise. Was it weird? Awkward? Did you feel insecure at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I've never been with someone who weighed less or was shorter. I did date someone who was 5'9 and 120 lbs once when I was 5'3 and 105 lbs. I felt awkward there because he felt so small when I hugged him. I could have easily taken him in a wrestling match or just shoving him playfully would have knocked him over. I felt like I was going to crush him when we hugged. Like I could have just squeezed the life out of him.

A few years later, I am now 5'4 and weigh 110, and with a 6'5, 180 lb guy who is thin for his height, but still larger than me. Kind of concerns me that my hips are narrower than his lol. Yes, my hips, not my waist. Though that is too. But I like that. Makes me feel small and cute :)

What Guys Said 3

• Hi Anon, I've been with girls that were a lot thicker than me. From a shallow, first-impression type of standpoint, I personally feel it is weird to date a girl who is larger than me. However, after getting to know them, it didn't matter to me and I viewed them as beautiful, no less so than a girl who was skinnier. If the guy is any decent in terms of personality, he'll probably be looking for who you are as a person rather than if you are bigger than him or not.

Be comfortable in your own skin! No one, whether it's a girl or guy, likes to be with someone that isn't confident and comfortable in their own skin.

• I'm 185 cm and 100 kg. Not many girls are bigger than me.

• some guys are just really skinny.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, but not much smaller. Also I wear sky high heels everywhere so I end up being like 6 feet tall. It's not awkward to me at all in fact I do prefer the same height for sexual reasons.

• hahaha! once in high school.

• No, but my last boyfriend was 6'2 and 140 pounds. I'm 5'2 and 110 and I always used to feel awkward because even though I was way shorter I never really felt small next to him because he was so skinny.

• no I only dated taller guys but I don't mind dating shorter guys

• Nope but he was still small in stature and it felt weird.

• Almost buc he never asked me out we just hangout as friends

• yeah, I did feel kinda weird about it at first but I learned to be okay with it. He didn't mind it so neither did I.

• Yes.

I'm twice the weight of my current boyfriend.

I do get insecure about it yes. My weight is the biggest worry of mine, I absolutely hate it and I'm constantly on a diet and exercising.

Don't feel too bad though.. I mean there's more to life than your waistline, and if he can look past it, and you too, there's no problem. Just enjoy his company.