Should I kiss him or wait?

I am dating this guy, and I really like him, he says and acts like he really likes me to, I haven't kissed before and don't know if I want to, should I wait until I am ready? I would like to wait until I am engaged for my first kiss, but it just seems so long, and I can't stop thinking about him, He says he understands and will wait, but I don't know if I want to wait that long. He lives a few hours away from me, and I don't know when the next time I see him will be, I know he is coming up soon, but it will only be fore a day. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait till you guys have been together for a while and then kiss him. There is nothing wrong with kissing. He'll love it and so will you!

• The reason I want to wait is cause I am looking for the right guy to kiss, I want it to be special. How long would you say is a while? Another problem I have is when I do see him, it's like I have hawks flying around, cause I have my family and his, it just seems awkward to do it with them around, How should I go about that?

• Ohh okay I see. That's similar to my situation. Do you want to kiss him on this meeting? Is he special enough to you? And if you want hugs and stuff to happen don't expect us guys to take the hint. Lean in or open your arms or something. Then itll happen. And if you want to kiss him then wait till your parents aren't around or do it outside or something

• Ok, thanks for the advice :) I will keep it in mind.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm going to be crude and blunt and say that if you wait for engagement for your first kiss than you are going to die alone. People are instinctively sexual and animalistic and even though we hide it good there is not a single good man out there that would be happy in a chaste relationship. I can almost guarantee you that if you wait, some dude will propose to you, sleep with you, and you'll never see him again.

What Girls Said 0