How early should I text her the details?

I have a tentative date scheduled with a girl on Saturday. I haven't talked to her in a couple weeks and I still need to text her the details (time, place). How far in advance should I text her? Monday, Tuesday seems too early, so I'm thinking Wednesday. I think it'll give her enough time to put me into her schedule if she still wants to go, but it's not too early where it's desperate.

Most Helpful Girl

• text her now

• won't that be too early? Because then I have to confirm it again later in the week. If I do it on Wednesday, it's late enough where I don't have to text her again to remind her, I don't think.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, women don't look at you texting them "too early" as desperate. Some might, but really only men think this way.

As long as you're not actually being super clingy, feel free to text her as soon as you want. She'll most likely be love that you're looking forward to it as much as she probably is. It's flattering. Guys don't usually show that much enthusiasm so it's refreshing when we can get a glimpse of the fact that you're just as psyched as we are.

Hope this helped!

• heh, I have a feeling I'm the one who's psyched and she's not in this case.

• Why? She flirted and gave you her number.

• I don't think she'd think it was desperate - you do have a tentative date planned after all. However, it might just be me because I'm a planner, but I'd rather know sooner rather than latter what the plan was.

Just text her whenever you want to. If she likes you then she'll make time in her schedule for you. :)

• well, she claims she doesn't look that far ahead in her schedule. Last time I asked her on Wednesday for a Saturday and she told me she can't think that far ahead and got back to me late.

• Oh wow, well if that's the case then don't text her until later in the week. Wednesday or Thursday I guess.

What Guys Said 0