Ever feel like your not good enough?

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago. We dated 9 months. He is now posting all over fb how amazing his new girl is. He never once wrote anything like that about me. I feel like I wasted almost a year with him. The guys I've dated since have only been interested in one thing. I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to take the time to get to know you then. You have a Facebook account lets get to know one another and see how things turn out. Frst tell me where are you from the little things If you want to get to know me say so and lets get to know each other on here. how does that sound to you?

• I'm from Phila. Why did you answer this anonymously?

• i have guys I can date. just not guys I want to date. and the ones I like are a-holes. I think I have that girl curse of liking a-holes. can you give me your email so were not doing this on here?

• jodoe

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. I've definitely felt that way.

What Girls Said 1

• Eh a lot of guys are like that. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with you. You just haven't met the right guy yet. As they say you gotta dig through the trash first in order to find the treasure. Trust me I'm in your same age range and most the guys I dated were douches. But I don't view it as something wrong with me, it's them so don't beat yourself up k?

• Thank you. And they are a bunch of douches so far. Ugh.