A trend I've noticed growing up: why do the most gorgeous girls date stoners and druggies?

Why in the world would such gorgeous, smart, good young women date guys that do drugs? It's fairly common, I've seen it just about everywhere and quite often.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've noticed that a lot of the stoner/ druggie types at my school are just good with girls (know what they want, how to treat them, etc.) Also the ones I know are stylish and pretty good lookin'. Not to say we don't have good guys that don't do drugs or that all our stoners are perfect.

• How to treat them? LOL... all the cases I've known, they've ended up neglecting their girlfriends.

• there's only a certain type of girl that goes for a guy just because he does drugs, a girl with daddy issues or a girl who does drugs herself even then she still has standards. Not doing drugs doesn't turn off hot chicks, maybe the guy with no girls should take a good look at himself before he chalks everything down to "me not doing drugs"...

• I'm a reasonably attractive guy, more attractive than some of these druggie types. But I've always struggled with girls and I honestly don't have a clue why. I don't have trouble talking to them at all.

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe they want drugs too...and it's exciting. As a girl you feel adored and pampered more, just because you're not like him. Relationships where people actually have things in common last longer, but this means that a guy has to work harder and really show his interest if they're not alike. Which can be quite attractive...

• LOL it's not exciting... what's wrong with people?!

• "it's not exciting." I'm only going to take this seriously if you're speaking from personal experience? also you don't speak for the girls you're observing. if you're looking to gripe about this trend, fine; but it would seem there's not much you can do about it.

• If you think something that is bad for you and easy to get hooked on is exciting, sorry that's messed up. Obviously I can't do anything about it. The most I can do is simply wish for the world to become a better place, like that's going to happen :/

• I would never take a guy who does drugs.

Maybe that means I'm not gorgeous or smart or good or young.

But either way. I hope it's not really as common as it appears to you.

• It feels like I see it everywhere. Like it follows me around almost. It's just disturbing to me. And I know that the parents of all of these girls can't be too pleased with them either!

• Okay first I meant to say "date" a guy, not "take" a guy...

But uh, yeah, well I'm not sure what to tell you! There are some oddly-matched couples out there. Try not to judge them too hard I guess. We all do all kinds of things in the dating game.

• It may be because they are interested in the same things (not necessarily drugs) or they might just really get along :)

• Meh

• jesus complex. he's hot and we think we can "fix him"

• Yeah? Well that's stupid.

• You may not realize this, but some of the most gorgeous, smart young women do drugs and smoke weed *gasp*

• Well they shouldn't... they have all the reason to be good girls, being all pretty and nice and having good personalities. Then they ruin themselves by doing drugs. :/

• Why not? Am I not allowed to have standards or something? It's very disappointing when an attractive girl heads down the wrong path in life.

• omg! you mean basically everyone does drugs... *gasp* indeed

• And? It's who they like and it is certainly none of your business.

• It becomes my business when the girl I like is dating one of these guys. It makes me so confused and angry. I liked a girl like this one time. And if she's going to go for guys like this, why would a good, normal guy even have a chance? There's nothing for the girl to fix, so she'd find a guy like me "boring..." True story.

• Lol yes she did. It couldn't have been more obvious. It's not like she's still with the guy. She's long since broken up with him. I knew they wouldn't last. And if she was so sure that he was the right guy, yet in reality ended up so wrong, how does she even know that I wasn't the right guy? She has no idea.

• she does, because she isn't with you :L

What Guys Said 5

• Because those guys are selling drugs and almost every materialistic girl wants a drug dealer.

• Most women who appear good-looking do so with make-up.

I tend to go after natural beauties but many don't.

Most people are idiots. Yes most, average I.Q. is like 98 which is pretty stupid.

So stupid people, even if they are good looking, dating other stupid people is commonplace. Let it go.

• I go for natural beauties as well. I don't like the "hot, barbie" type. I would agree that most people are idiots though lol.

• I'm thinking that's what I will have to do, but I don't even want to, I just want to be myself, but it's as if I'm "too good" for most people.

• You probably are.

Even in high class company, you will have at least half the people there be stupid rich kids.

I don't pretend to be a genius, but even a 120 I.Q. is remarkably distant from the norm.

People don't understand this fully. The difference between a 100 I.Q. and 120 I.Q. is quite massive.

Of course there are artistic talents not tied to intelligence, but conversation and understanding between people is key.

• the quickest way to a woman's heart is through her veins.

• They date the guy, not his habits. Just because you do drugs it doesn't mean you're an ugly idiot by the way..

• They may be nice guys and all that, but they're still idiots, for lack of a better term, for doing drugs. Half the time, the drugs alter their personalities anyway. They're certainly not dating the guy for who he is, especially if they want him to change.

• Ehh smoking anything is still pretty gross.

• You're entitled to your opinion I guess

• Hot girls like bad boys and free weed is da shiznit

• Well if all these hot girls smoke weed, that's really disappointing to me.

• Yeah an awful lot of girls are like this, and honestly where am I supposed to look? If they're actually good girls, they're usually already taken.

• Ok stop right there man. That type of thinking is bad. You believe it then it is true, then if someone else convinces you that is not the reason you are getting a girl you will come up with a different excuse as to why you can't find one. Just KNOW (not believe) that you can get a girl and you WILL get a girl. They are not all taken. To say so is ridiculous.