If you had to pick one of these people to date for the next 2 years..

Which would you pick? cmon be honest.

I pick A

• Gorgeous - No personality
  • Average looks - average personality
  • Not good looking - Amazing personality

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to think EXACTLY like you. Pretend I can give you your favorite celebrity look-wise but take AWAY the personality, take AWAY the emotional connection and take AWAY the expectations of being in a relationships (no caring, no support, no approval, no love) and replace those with Nagging, Jealousy, Insecurity, Golddigging, Argumentative behavior, Constant Tantrums, Easily angered, sense of Entitlement and Getting even at any cost. Could you survive that for 2 years? That's my story and for the first year of that 2 year period... and it's hard, because other than that pretty face and body there's NOTHING else. Honestly no offense to women out there but the beauty of this girl is really really incomparable. She could easily end up in America's top 25 most beautiful women. BUT... She's got severe issues of personality and honestly needs a sugar daddy. Yes, she's a big gold digger. She mentioned how she would never marry a man who doesn't own a house, cottage and at least 2 cars. Hence why I would pick B if I had to do it again...

• Thanks for Best Answer! As you probably guessed, the first 2 months with my Girlfriend were bliss: for her face AND body. I can't imagine 2 years... It's been one year already and it's becoming unbearable...

What Girls Said 12

• Great looks don't mean much if there' s no personality to match... but at the same time it can be hard to date a person I'm not at all physically attracted to, no matter how great their personality is. So, I went with B. A bit of both sounds just fine for this sort of situation.

• I picked C, because I really only see a person's looks the first few times I meet them. After that, their personality takes over and I see them for what they are... whether they have a beautiful personality or an ugly one. So if I'm gonna be with this guy for 2 years, he won't be bad-looking to me for very long. For the majority of that time, I'm gonna see him for his big heart. :)

• Vote D) None of the above.

I'm not gonna be stuck with one person for 2 years...

• These are stupid picks but I'd go with 'C. Seeing that I practically find everyone attractive and have bad taste in guys.. >.> For me, believe it or not, may come as a shocker to some but personality is #1 in my book. I've met some pretty attractive guys who were boring as heeeell, instant turnoff.

• I'd pick the guy I've been talking to for the past few months on here. He's got looks AND personality. And I'm sick of the questions that make people pick one or the other. It's really old.

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...so it would be C.

• I pick B for sure. Best of both worlds.

• for the next 2 years? and you pick no personality? That's not dating my friend, that's merely f***ing.

• Initially I picked B

Thinking it over I might go with A, because 2 years is more than enough time for me to shape up a mans personality.

• lol you think you can change a guy's personality. That's cute. If stupid.

• For someone with God and Emperor in his name it doesn't surprise me a moron would think a woman changing a man is stupid. Are you 3000 years old or just your stupid sexist brain?

• No response from the emperor. Did he go crying to his father because he lost an argument to a woman? Indeed, a fierce blow to an egotistic moron.

• I would pick C. Looks don't matter to me even though it is nice you can't excpect to have a long term relationship with someone who is just pretty. So I'm sticking with C a good personality makes a guy more cute.

• B. My ex boyfriend was average, and he also had an average personality but of course I still liked him. He still knew how to make me happy, so if there's no personality at all then it's nothing.

• B of course

What Guys Said 4

• Is it wrong that I would settle for nothing less than above average looking and amazing personality?

I voted B, because I had to pick.

Sex is easy with someone gorgeous, but if she has no personality I couldn't date her.

As for 'not good looking', I can't be with someone just for their personality, if I could do that, I would be bisexual...

So yeah, B, because it takes the least compromise.

• Sheesh, I expect some personality, but I'm hardly going to go through all the dating troubles for an average looking girl--If I'm going to ask her out, come up with dates, deal with flaking and all that, she better be good looking. So none of them, I'll stay single.

• Definitely B. By far. What made you choose A? You'd really wanna be with a dull, shallow person for TWO YEARS just cause she was hot lol?

• yup, I'm still young. don't need any crazy emotional connection. Hot will do just fine.

• all the picks suck lol