Wants a one night stand, should I respond?

Met this guy online on Saturday. We messaged for a bit and exchanged numbers with the idea we would make plans for Tuesday through text yesterday. We didn't talk yesterday but he texted me today saying that he was busy yesterday because he was on a date (strike one). And then he made a comment about wanting me to be in his bed with him. I'm not interested. Should I reply or just leave him hanging?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just leave him hanging. This guy won't care anyway. When guys say they don't like being ignored, unless he actually cares about you (this guy does not) then its all about their ego. And why should you care about his ego? All he'd do is f*** you and toss you aside if he had the opportunity so just ignore him and block his number since you're not interested.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't like not getting an answer. If he is dating another person I'm sure you telling him no and cutting off communication wouldn't hurt him too much, not if he has another girl. Its not like you are dating so its not a huge deal that he was on a date with another girl but if he only wants sex and you aren't interested tell him and let that be the end of it. I think if he was only wanting a one night stand he should have told you before you exchanged numbers.

What Girls Said 2

• Its an awful thing to say, but I would leave him hanging. Trust me, it won't break his heart, I'm sure its been done to him before, and he will for sure try and find someone else to hit on.

Very perceptive of you to catch a loser as early on as you did!

• I would simply tell him "I'm not interested in being one of your hos. Thanks" and leave it at that. What a creep.