She is not replying to some messages and always has an excuse. It's driving me nuts!

Hey I have met this girl 2 weeks ago and we had a very strong connection together. The problem is when I text her she sometimes doesn't message me back and from what she's telling me she's very busy doing things like going to the gym ,having dinner, working etc... I have talked to her and messaged her about the connection between us to make sure I wasn't heading in the wrong direction and she tells me that she's interested and how we are very similar personality wise. What I don't get is why isn't she making an effort to reply? I would message her and she would reply around 48hrs later. then I would get a text back with her calling me babe hun and try to excite me with sweet talk to get my hopes up then not call or message. I have been out to coffees with friends and her and she seams like the type that text a lot. I really do like this girl but I'm getting to the point where I'm going to give up. She could be playing hard to get or she really could be busy. What should I do?

she messaged me: Hey hunny I can't chat tonight I am organising a trip to japan and its giving me a headache, ill call you soon babe. This message I received around 6pm last night and I messaged her back that it was OK and told her not to stress. Then today 24 hrs later she msged me that her holiday is all oranised and didn't mention anything about forgetting to call but messaged me that she finished oranising her holiday and asking how I am. I know she won't message me till late tonight or tomorrow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to get.

You can either put up with it or find someone who will consider to put your feelings first sometimes.

• She's not really putting any effort into trying to get to know you. She just wants to tell you how busy she is.

What Girls Said 4

• No one is ever that busy to not reply to a single text even! she's playing hard to get, stop texting her for a few days and see if she initiates!

• she is not that into you.

• I give you two messages at most if you don't respond by the second one then the hell with you I call it quits

• Seem like hard to get game. Try this - don't text her for two week. When she call you tell her you are busy ( sound like you have fun plans). If she doesn't try to contact after one month then she is not interested enough ( too many other guys she is seeing)

What Guys Said 0