If a guy likes you and texts you everyday, could he soon lose interest?

If he initiates texting 90% of the time, and he keeps the conversations going for as long as he can, will he get bored soon? Our conversations are always fantastic, but I'm not actually sure if he likes me for sure- I know he does definitely like talking to me and likes me as a person for sure though. If he didn't like me as more than a friend, and texted me everyday this way, is he more likely to gain interest in me or lose interest?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, he's likely to lose interest. Most guys don't like being the communicator and trying to text and talk as much as a girl would like. It's obvious from the effort he's putting in that he likes you, but if you don't receiprocate and show him that you like him too... he will absolutely lose interest.

What Guys Said 2

• lose interest probably because your not initiating enough. id probably think you didn't like me and that I was wasting my time.

• Yeah, I'd lose interest if I'm rarely getting first texts.

What Girls Said 0