Is she trying to not seem too keen? Has she lost/losing interest? Is she playing games? Why isn't she replying?

I have been chatting to this girl online and on the phone we arranged a date.

I had messaged her on fb & text before the phone call. At first, she replied to them almost straight away. Since we spoke on the phone, I have messaged her 3 times on fb & text in 7 days. She has replied once - to the text - where we had a chat going. She suddenly stopped replying and has ignored the text I sent her today. and hasn't replied to my fb message, even though she has been on there.

What is happening? Why isn't she replying? Is she losing/lost interest, and what about the date?

Should I ask her if it is still on? If she is losing interest, what can I do to keep her interested until the first date?

Is she playing games?

We are still friends on fb, so she hasn't unfriended me there.

Update: Also, so far, I'm the one who has been initiating the texts. Even though it was her who originally got in contact with me. She has also made all of the arrangements for the date.

Is she just busy? What should I do?
It was yesterday I sent the last text, not today. Still, no reply.

What Girls Said 1

• I would give her a call or talk to her face to face. Ask her what is up in a nice way. Tell her that you were thinking she was busy and if you guys are still on for the date. :)

What Guys Said 0