Has getting in shape ever changed a girl's mind about dating you? or giving you a second chance?

I feel like this might show a girl that I have more ambition, or that I'm not a lazy turd anymore, and that I have found my direction in life. Also that I want to be in shape

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my deal breakers is a man with an unhealthy lifestyle. This could be that he doesn't take care of himself in a lot of ways. I feel if you eat well, exercise, and don't party TOO hard all the time... a woman will be far more attracted to you than if you're don't. When you're active you're not only in better shape physically, but more productive and successful and your mood and confidence will improve. Nothing is more sexy than that.

• I think that this is the answer I was looking for. Thanks. Thanks to everyone!

What Girls Said 6

• I couldn't agree more with bouldergirl! I would certainly give a guy who gets in shape a second chance.

• hey, I have a good example for you? Do you know Jonah Hill... that fat a$$ from ''Superbad''? link

''hate'' is a pretty strong word but, well... I really ''disliked'' his looks...

and now?

BOOOM!

link

he got from ''superbad'' to ''superhot''... well, almost... xD

• It's okay, I exercise. It'a all a bonus.

The thing about it being your "direction in life" though not so much unless you are planing on owning your own fitness club someday.

• Exercising as a direction wasn't what I meant, sorry if that's how it sounds. What I mean is when someone starts to exercise and get in shape they usually start feeling good about themselves and gain confidence and carry themselves differently and people notice that. I may have juat made this more confusing.

• What sort of exercise have you gotten into?

• Running, going to spinning classes(stationary bike) going to start using weights when I sign up at a nother gym in a few days

• Hello

zainab is my name

i was moved to write you for a heart2heart discussion when

i came across your page.so If you don't mind,write me directly with this mail ID,

(zainabdosi@yahoo.in)i will send you my photo

• Yeah I think so but men will b the same when it comes to women.

• give bouldergirl the best answer she deserves it

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, dropping all the pounds I use to weigh has affected how some women saw me, big time. Even to the point of deciding they wanted to date me after all. But this time around, I had no interest in them.