Men- How do you really feel about cuddling?

Men:

Does cuddling annoy you?

Does cuddling make you feel impatient?

Does cuddling make you feel like you are suffocated?

Does cuddling make you feel bored?

Does cuddling make you feel happy?

Chicks typically want to cuddle.

Guys are more like "okay whatever, if I have to".

Thank you for all of your answers!

Guys, WHEN do you want to cuddle, where and how frequently? Like only in the evening after dinner on the weekend or what? Do you prefer to initiate it? DO YOU ever initiate it?

Funny that so many guys expressed that they mostly DO like to cuddle, some others not as much (that's OKAY!)...

There must be some kind of misconception about men not liking to cuddle.

I get the feeling that a man cuddling a woman is like the equivalent of a woman giving a man a BJ.

"We do it because we know you like it"...

Most Helpful Guy

• Does cuddling annoy you?

No. Unless it's stopping me from sleeping.

Does cuddling make you feel impatient?

No

No

Does cuddling make you feel bored?

Yes

Does cuddling make you feel happy?

Depends on the girl and the circumstances.

• Can you elaborate a little on one (annoy) and 4 (bored)?

• I put up with it, because I know she likes it.

• It depends on how much of a cuddle we're talking about... I mean, in the cold winter months maybe it's not so bad, lol.

What Guys Said 22

• I love to cuddle. I'm a cuddle fiend. But, only when someone is interested. Not just cuddling with platonic girl friends.

• Why?

• I love it, it's just... I have to be careful, because being that close can sometimes be a little confusing. I had a girl who would always do little flirty moves, I thought she was interested, not just trying to play me. And I got interested in the person she was pretending to be. Especially with that "closeness."

• and for whatever reason, with me, girls are very anti-touch, for whatever reasons. So, any kind of cuddling (or, say, head on the shoulder) seems like a sign of interest, and the few times it's happened it's been with a girl I've been a little interested in (most of the time).

So, I like it when a girl is interested. Otherwise, it feels a little like the girls who have done it have been "heart teases."

• I simply love it, love it. To be so close to your girl, play with her, maybe say some (naughty) funny things to each other. It makes me happy and emotional.

But sure, sometimes I am not in the mood but at other times I am completely in the mood.

• In general, I like to cuddle after dinner or after coming back from a date. Or when watching TV together, take her into my arms, cuddle a bit. Sure I do initiate.

And other times, I like some cuddling when I'm sad about something, or when she's sad. It makes me feel better and often it helps girls feel better as well.

• I love it

• Cuddling is an activity I very much enjoy. :)

Rather than annoy me, it calms me down, and thus not feeling impatient either. I do not feel suffocated while cuddling, nor do I feel bored while doing so. I am very happy while cuddling.

• Makes me feel happy :D love cuddling!

• Its more for us the reason i think guys are all like okay you want to cuddle? Um how do we do that and uh im terrified im going to hurt you. Yea we get though the fact you girls who would respond to that line of thought with "im tough, or dont worry i can hide the brusies." Still many guys at least who i know are very concious about touching their partner.

I just got into a relationship and so far the best part is the cuddling. Yea im a guy i can tell you right now i doubt any guy normally wouldn't say this. But its fun to feel her let herself go and fully lay on me.

Its fun that i didn't have to start it. Seriously if you want the guy your chiling with to be more hugging and stuff jump the gap and give him a peck and snuggle in. Wait for his emotions to rise. And if your uncomefortable your guy friend will be also. And sometimes making your guy friend understand you like his hands around you will also be enough to make him feel more comfortable. And personally i like to cuddle in the evenings cause you the girl may fall asleep on us which makes us feel feel so much more at ease that we acomplished the goal of making you comfortable.

• I enjoy cuddling, as long as the situation allows for it.

• I only liked to do it if I cared about the girl. If I was just into it for the sex then I was out before it got to that point. This is a good way to determine if he likes you or what you're giving him better.

• heh, I feel like you are giving me guy secrets...Answer Much Appreciated. Thanks!

• If I like a girl I love cuddling with her.

• It's important AND it takes many forms
    I'm trying to practice it more in the form of mini-naps.
    Dancing has forms that resemble this, hugging does it and face-face flirting & touching comes close enough to count

Does cuddling annoy you? Only if exhausted and woken, then can't sleep

Does cuddling make you feel impatient? Only if she goes to sleep, I can't and TV golf would wake her

Does cuddling make you feel like you are suffocated? No gal has ever been THAT much a constrictor but if allergies are making it hard to breathe... then of course if this exacerbates it

Does cuddling make you feel bored? No, only if (ref. impatient)

Does cuddling make you feel happy? Yes, of course, being with a voluptuous angel

• I love cuddling

• @ update I like do to it every night. Only times I cannot cuddle is when I'm high on caffeine or have a lot of energy. Cuddling is better when I'm exhausted or got done with a big project.

• Oh, okay, so cuddling is a way for you to relax and chill out. GOOD answer!

• Personally I love cuddling, but not all guys do.

• Depends of my mood, if I'm content - yeah sure, whatever, if I'm not - then I rather prefer to have alone-time, let alone to cuddle!

• I like it very much but only before or after sex.

• Really,-- because I like it-- except not before and especially not after sex.

• I can cuddle with my girlfriend for awhile before I get uncomfortable and want to do other stuff

• It's the best part of the night. Cuddling and falling asleep in each others arms.

• I'm either in the mood for it or I'm not.

• ive never cuddled but id like it

• I love it.

• ? Wait you tolerate like going to the dentist?

• I noticed some people said after dinner...after I eat I feel bloated and don't like being touched; that is one time I definitely do NOT like cuddling.

• Gee, thanks for sharing that. Smile

• LOL beta as fck

@polocrew

• I like it - at least when its just after or before hot intercourse.

• Depends, I've found that cuddling means different things to different people.

• Sure, like what?

• Just holding one another in arms.

• well hmm, I don't care for it very much myself however I will do it for the girl, and I'll be happy that she's content.

What Girls Said 1

• WOAH! Great question! Look at all the posts. Very cool. :-)

• As for the length of cuddling, I figure guys can manage a cuddling stint if they have a focused goal, but the "girly" all-night cuddling isn't necessarily in the cards. They do that for us if we insist on it (and it's boring to keep asking for it).

• I am rather sad in reading this has been your life... really?

• @FemWorship That's none of your business. I'm just saying some guys are into it and some guys complain about it. I hear about both from friends.