If We Go Out Just Know ____________.

How would you finish the sentence for a potential date?

If we go out, just know...

-I don't kiss on the first date, even if I'm into you. ;)

-You should relax. I'm not quietly judging you. I just want to have fun.

How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like this question.

1) I really hope you are looking for a relationship and not just to get laid because I've been through that mill too many times and I will only have sex in a relationship but if you are open to one I think we will have LOTS of fun together ;), in many ways.

2) If you have a girlfriend or wife or fiance or anything please have some decency and don't pursue me and pretend you are single

What Guys Said 3

• "we will do it like rabbits".

well, that's what my wife and I did on our first date anyway...

• kiss the dude a little bit, let him know there is at least some connection there or he might get discouraged and find himself thinking he's only in the friend zone. I can't tell you how many times the whole "hard to get" game has turned me away, and how many girls have been all wtf about me not talking to them afterward. I'm not saying bang the guys brains out, I'm not saying have a sloppy make-out session, I'm just trying to say to show SOME affection if you honestly like the guy.

• Don't worry your head cause I never kiss, EVER!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't give my heart to just anyone.

When I say I'm not looking for anything serious, I mean I want us to act like children together. I still want monogamy!

• i'm insane :/

• "I have no clue what I'm doing"