Don't want to go to the dance without a date?

My college homecoming is coming up I have no date and don't want to go with just my guy friends. We are football players but I know we will just stand around when we get there. I went to homecoming freshmen year with my girlfriend at the time. Also I hate going to those sorts of things without a woman. Without a potential partner. I feel like a loser going without a date. Ever feel like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I felt like that before my high school prom almost didn't go because I did not have a date to go with. Just went with a bunch of date-less friends but I actually ended up having a great time and I was glad that I went after all. Sometimes you can have more fun without a date - when you have a date you might feel that you need to always dance with that person and be with them the whole night and it might make it less fun after all.

If you go, maybe you will find a girl there who has no date and go from there!

What Girls Said 1

• you don't have to have a date

What Guys Said 2

• There is no law saying you HAVE to have a date. Just go enjoy the experience. Homecoming with your friends is better than staying home with Handgelina.

• ... Just don't go? :P

I never went to these types of things, although that probably explains my lack of friends xD