Some days he'll text me a lot, and other days I won't get a single text from him? Why does he do this?

some days he'll text me a lot, and other days I won't get a single text from him? he's told me he likes me, but why does he do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• what's his schedule like? maybe some days he can't text as often. Maybe some days there's simply not as much to text about. Maybe he's trying to find the balance of being close without being clingy.

How is he in other ways? Go on dates often? To each others' places? Does he treat you good?

What Guys Said 2

• Well possibly some days he has a lot of time and can send a lot of texts because he has time and other days things in his life are really busy and he hardly has the time to stop and do much of anything. Don't assume anything, talk to him about it.

• maybe sometimes he is busy

What Girls Said 2

• He probably wants you to text him first. If you want to talk to him text him, especially if you already know he likes you. Attention goes both ways!

• Not all guys want constant contact.

Some guys are more like girls and are very clingy texting all the time.

Other dudes just text sometimes. Just the way they are, no reason.