If I kissed my boyfriend and got grosed out is that bad?

okay so my boyfriend walked me home and he had to hurry up and get back to the field for football and we kissed just a normal peck on the lips and he got his saliva on my lips so when he turned to walk away I wiped my lips and was grossed out is that bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I would think the fact that you are grossed out means you aren't into him physically

What Guys Said 2

• i second emotion the girl who answered first. That would really hurt me if I was your boyfriend. And yes, that is bad. You will make him feel awkward.

• Maybe... Usually when you like/love someone the exchange of bodily fluids is not only normal but sometimes it's a turn on... You're grossed out by this, is not a good sign.

What Girls Said 3

• he was probably sweaty after the game,so it may have been a little gross,its OK if we get grossed out sometimes, doesn't mean you don't love him.

• Omg the same thing happened to me once. I knew it wasn't a good sign.

• If you're grosssed out, that's kinda bad :/ if he gets spit on your lips that's normal, just means he kisses softly.