Why did this guy give me his number?

I see him at work and he gave me his number Because we only have a few minutes to talk. So I texted him the next day and he didn't text back for several hours saying he had bad reception where he was. Well I didn't hear from him so I contacted him and he responded right away. Since I met him he only initiated contact once. Today when I saw him he gave me a high five. He seems to know things about that I didn't tell him. He knows I don't have my own home and I never told him that. Does he just see me as a friend? Or is he interested in more? I'm so confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is interested, but he know things about you that you haven't told him. Kind of creepy.

answer mine please? link

What Guys Said 1

• he likes you and he has found out about you so he can create stuff to talk about

• Then why doesn't he initiate contact more often? I feel like if I don't contact him the only time I will see him is at work.

• because that would be creepy, if he just got hold of you and started talking about stuff you know you haven't told him, he probably waits to drop it into conversation when you bump into each other

What Girls Said 2

• he wants to speak with you...and maybe date you...

• He likes you duuuh