He didn't text me back -- what now?

I've been on two really great dates with this guy. Both he said he had a great time and talked about seeing each other again. The second was on Tuesday. I didn't hear from him on Wednesday so I texted him Thursday night saying "hey handsome good luck on your game tonight" (because he plays soccer) and I never heard back. Is this a "for sure" sign that he's over it? Should I try texting him again or just forget it?

Most Helpful Guy

• NO. He probably was dead tired from playing soccer and he probably forgot about it. If he don't text back, then text him how was his game.

answer mine please? link

What Guys Said 4

• Too early to say, but if you don't hear back by Monday, he probably blew you off.

Or like it was suggested, give him a call, but do it tomorrow.

• he might be busy or just keeping you waiting to seem a bit cool, give it a few days and then decide if you want to get hold of him again, I know its not nice waiting for replys but try and keep yourself busy to take your mind off of things, he may still reply don't worry

• Way too early. Give him until next Thur. Did he kiss you after date 2?

• No he didn't. He's hugged me and told me I look beautiful, but no other physical contact - is that a bad sign? I'm worried he only thinks of me as a friend... he doesn't usually text me first either.

• Don't worry about the lack of texting or touching. He might just be a very classy guy, and he's hanging back so he can better see how you react. A hug instead of a kiss might have meant he didn't think you were that into him...so he settled for a hug. Did you initiate any physical contact? If he really likes you..i think he's made just 2 mistakes. No kiss (will probably kiss on the 3rd date)..but the worst thing I see is he didn't respond to your text.

• If he brought up seeing you again...i would believe him right now. Very very rarely will a guy bring up wanting to see a girl again if he doesn't mean it. Now if you brought it up first...the chances of him lying are higher. Does he seem to be a little shy?

• Stuff happens! His phone might of gotten misplace or damaged! Text him again!...if he doesn't respond...then call! one phone call never hurt!

What Girls Said 0