He didn't text me back -- what now?

I've been on two really great dates with this guy. Both he said he had a great time and talked about seeing each other again. The second was on Tuesday. I didn't hear from him on Wednesday so I texted him Thursday night saying "hey handsome good luck on your game tonight" (because he plays soccer) and I never heard back. Is this a "for sure" sign that he's over it? Should I try texting him again or just forget it?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• NO. He probably was dead tired from playing soccer and he probably forgot about it. If he don't text back, then text him how was his game.

answer mine please? link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Too early to say, but if you don't hear back by Monday, he probably blew you off.

Or like it was suggested, give him a call, but do it tomorrow.

0|0
    0|0
  • he might be busy or just keeping you waiting to seem a bit cool, give it a few days and then decide if you want to get hold of him again, I know its not nice waiting for replys but try and keep yourself busy to take your mind off of things, he may still reply don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too early. Give him until next Thur. Did he kiss you after date 2?

0|0
    0|0
    • No he didn't. He's hugged me and told me I look beautiful, but no other physical contact - is that a bad sign? I'm worried he only thinks of me as a friend... he doesn't usually text me first either.

• Don't worry about the lack of texting or touching. He might just be a very classy guy, and he's hanging back so he can better see how you react. A hug instead of a kiss might have meant he didn't think you were that into him...so he settled for a hug. Did you initiate any physical contact? If he really likes you..i think he's made just 2 mistakes. No kiss (will probably kiss on the 3rd date)..but the worst thing I see is he didn't respond to your text.

• If he brought up seeing you again...i would believe him right now. Very very rarely will a guy bring up wanting to see a girl again if he doesn't mean it. Now if you brought it up first...the chances of him lying are higher. Does he seem to be a little shy?

• Stuff happens! His phone might of gotten misplace or damaged! Text him again!...if he doesn't respond...then call! one phone call never hurt!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.