Would you date a person who had a fowl breath or odor?

Just because they were nice? Why or why not? Would you tell them their mouth smelled so that they could do something about it or just write them off completely?

In my opinion don't be too qucik to judge. Sometimes people think they might doing the right think but because they can't smell their own breath they don't know. Personally its something I have alway wondered about so I make sure I always brush and floss often. I admire those who would telladmire those who would tell the person. Consider it a helping hand for both you and them

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell them, "no offense, but your breath smells pretty bad" and hope they did something about it. If not, I'd part ways sooner rather than later.

• I admire that. I believe since people can't smell their own breath is our duty to tactfully say freshen it up.

What Guys Said 9

• Imagine trying to kiss someone with foul breath! Just thinking about it makes you wanna throw up! So there is no way I'd actually date a girl with pongy breath, personal hygiene is very important to me so if she can't take care of her breath then I'd wonder if she's that clean overall...

• I would try to bring it up as nicely as I could. "I would like to get closer to you but I would like you to ___" one brush your teeth, 2 use deodorant, or what ever I would think would help them.

• I personally love the smell of chicken and turkey so this probably wouldn't bother me.

• Major turn off. NEVER.

• nah because that bad breath usually means bacteria and/or poor oral hygine. bad breath is like a tip of an iceberg.

• No way

• uh hell no

• ask him to use a mouth freshener for his bad breath.

• Ok you would ask him to use a mouth freshener cool. What if he started getting crazy on you. What would you do then?

• I would I guess and not tell them

What Girls Said 6

• Depending on the 'type' of foul odor if it smells like a dumpster, that would deter me so fast. I apologize but I just can't take it.

Now, ash breath, is another case, even though I wouldn't be as open to dating a person who smoked ( that's just my preference).

Hmmmm, would I tell them, I'm sorry lol but I couldn't, that's too confrontational for me and I wouldn't want to hurt that person's feelings or pride, I could see if I was already in a relationship with them but just no. I'm going back and forth with this, it really just depends.

• I'd write them off completely.

• It would be turn off, but hey we are all human. You can't expect for people breath to smell good all the time. If he is really good-looking I'll forget about the bad breath & continue to get to know him better, but if he is not so good-looking then, I guess he'll be a missed opportunity for me.

• To tell the truth I would rather the ugly guy who smells good. Stentch can make good looking guy very ugly in my eyes

• No, that would disgust me.

• No

• I'd discretely say something..bad breath can be fixed most of the time