Why is he doing this to me?

Okay, so I've like this guy from really long time and we've been talking for about 3 weeks now but he's acting really weird. Who won't talk to me at school but he texts me text me and he calls me sometime. He says he likes me but refuses to tell me why when I ask. Today I seen him all over a girl in the hallway right in front of me. Please help. I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• We'll the fact that he is all over this girl right in front of you means that he does not respect you. He may have started acting weird with you because of this girl. Ask his if he likes her and watch his behavior if he doesn't want to talk to you in school or in front of others there's obviously not point in being anything more than friends. Respect yourself and show him that if he does not take you seriously there is no point in talking to him.