You've gone on three dates with a person you randomly met a few days earlier. Would you consider this weird?

You've gone on three dates with a person you randomly met a few days earlier. On the third date they tell their ex you two are in an official relationship. Would you consider this weird behavior, or no big deal?

• Ehhh.. kinda creepy... seems desperate.
  • F***ing weird.
  • Not odd, they obviously like me a lot, and I'm OK with it.
  • Not odd but they obviously like me a lot.. and that's too soon.
  • I'm a lonely bear. :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• He just wanted something to rub in her face, for validation or the like. Perhaps she hit hard at his esteem or something. It's a little immature, but of the list of mess ups, this one's pretty low.

UNLESS, he's acting clingy or relationship-y now.

• I'd be very careful as she is most likely using me to stick it to her ex. That's not the most stable foundation on which to build a lasting relationship.

• I'd kill her...

• No. Not weird to tell their x that. It shows how he feels about you.

• i think it is weird and dam you have a big ass nose you must give one hell of a nose job and I don't mean the nose ring lol my d*** can fit up that thing just don't sneeze dear your mouth can lick and suck my balls whille I fuk your nose

• could have said it to let him/her know s/he has moved on & make it a point to him/her that they are over. also could be to make him/her jealous which would be kinda troubling. if it was said in a serious way but I wasn't officially with them it would seem a little odd & possessive

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know it would really depend on how those dates went, how into the guy I am, and the reason he told his ex. Also did he talk to me about being official before he told his ex? From your description it does sound a little odd. I would talk with him and see where is as far as we go and make sure I'm not a rebound or something.

• He didn't mention anything about being official.. he just told his ex. lol

• as a red flag*

• Definitely a red flag.

• I would think he's probably either using me to make his ex jealous and isn't over her, or is trying to get her to get lost by making her think she has no chance.

• I'd definitely consider it to be a little odd, seeing that when you're first about to enter a relationship, I believe you should let the other person know as far as where you guys stand. Plus, you guys have only been on 3 dates? The f***, that's really suspicious.