Had a good night with a girl, text her tomorrow?

K I met a girl tonight, we talked A LOT, and kissed. We were both a little tipsy but I want to know if I should text/call her tomorrow... We exchanged numbers but I don't want to push anything if I shouldn't be... Was that just a one night thing or what?

Texted her yesterday and we are going for a walk tomorrow on a local state trail. I thought we could just talk a lot and learn about each other... Thanks for the advice! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You should call her :) you got each others numbers, are obviously attracted to each other. Give it a try

What Girls Said 3

• Just text her, you'll find out soon enough if it's just a one night thing.

• You should text her , if you had a good night with her then you'll have another 1. Be kind and sweet give her a nickname women love to feel special and if you like her don't be to clingy or desperate.

• she gave you her number you can assume she want you to use it, I think texting her is a great idea

What Guys Said 1

• You have to text her, but give it a day to sink in... just remember, this kinda thing happens to you all the time!