What do I do about him?

K so there's this guy that I really like, I just got a school transfer at the beginning of the year, so new school.. New guys. Me and him talk pretty much 24/7 and like I said I really like him. I'm not allowed to date anymore until my birthday in Feb because I am going to a new school so it kinda messes things up because we can't date. He told me he likes me too. He has said a couple of times that we are just wasting our time by talking because we can't do anything, and he told me to text him again when I was allowed to date. This happened last night. We said our goodbyes, and I didn't hear back from him for about 10 minutes, he texted me back and said, "This is actually harder than I thought" So we just can't stop talking. I don't want to lose him, but I can't date him either... What do I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• In not saying go behind your parents back but you guys could be "bestfrinds" its all the perks of dating but instead of boyfriend meaning boyfriend its best friend

• but he's always busy and we don't get very many chances to hangout. Plus my parents are kinda strict..