Keeping lines of communication open...

Question for the ladies. And I need a straight-up honest answer.

If you like a guy, and both of you are dating, do you mind if he texts/calls you once a day just to see how you're doing?

Thanks for the responses... I didn't want to come off as desperate so that's why I wanted to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I wouldn't mind! It's always nice to know he's thinking of me. Not full on lonnnggg chats every single day because I do have a life of my own to get on with as well but it's always nice to get a message or short phone call between the long ones or between when we see each other.

What Girls Said 11

• tha'ts a great way for a girl to know that you are into her, but you also want to give her a chance to text you and show interest in you as well. If you get her used to you texting her, she may get bored as well. so every other day is good too. also let her know that you are thinking of her but also that you want to miss her too. make her miss you too!

• No, we want the guy to text us. Especially because if you guys are going out, the girl likes you a lot or loves you and so she WANTS to talk to you. She may hesitate to text too because she doesn't want to seem desperate either. Just don't go overboard and text her every minute of the day but a few times a day is fine.

• i would not mind. I would like it if my boyfriend texted me more often but we're both too busy to do that, we talk a lot, watch movies a lot, hang out a lot. kiss a lot lol. I' love texts, especially the cute ones my boyfriend sends me <3

• Heck no I wouldn't mind at all. I think it's sweet actually.

• Yes, of course its fine. We both have lives but its not bad to send a text or call just don't keep it long if he is busy.

• nope texting once a day isn't too much as long as he doesn't expect a long texting conversation every day.

• No not at all! Once a day is just right. Not too much and not too little.

• I wouldn't mind if a guy does that and also if he initiates it sometimes it does really get annoying having to do that so I don't initiate most of the time.

• no at all that's just perfect

• i loveit it shows he wants me

• love it! I mean if you are into someone...why wouldn't you wanna talk to them everyday?

What Guys Said 0