Why did he text me from a blocked number?

I met this guy on Thursday & after enjoying a really short & flirty convo, he asked for my number. I gave him my number & received a text from "BradHerskowtiz@textfree.us" (I'm just making up a random name)

What is textFree?

I just wanna know why he didn't text from a regular number but then again I don't know what text free is. His number didn't come up @ all which is weird. only thing that came up was "bradherskowitz@textfree.us.

Most Helpful Guy

• link

Pinger makes texting and talking free.

httttps://wwwwww.pinger[dot]com/

Pinger lets you call any phone in the US and Canada, including landlines and non-smartphones. Plus get free unlimited texts to over 35 countries. Learn More ...

What Guys Said 2

• It's a form of free texting and calling. Doesn't cost you a thing.

• Ask him for Facebook and gsm details. If he goes around them it is a sign that he is hiding something important. Then its time for you to find another guy.

What Girls Said 1

• I believe it's a free texting app. Not really blocked number, just free texts.