Fun first date ideas? (not the typical dinner and movie)

The guy I like asked me where I wanted to go on a first date. I don't really know, I told him it doesn't have to be anything fancy! But I also told him I'd prefer not to do a movie just because you can't talk (plus there aren't any good movies out).

It seems like he wants to do something different but he wants help planning it. I prefer him to do the planning since he is the guy but I have no problem offering suggestions. Now I need help from you guys!

Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps a hike, or mayb rock climbing or perhaps canoeing...jet skis also sound found or how about a cookout.. :-)

What Guys Said 2

• go for a nice stroll in the park or get some ice cream. pretty cheap and easy to do, and plenty of time to talk.

• Parachute jump, do it

What Girls Said 2

• comedy club, kareoke, geo catching, lazertag/paintball ,HAUNTED HOUSE, if there are any moons or comets go star gazing,

• get together and cook or go for drinks...or both :)