Is it over? Confused...

So I met an amazing guy online and we have been dating for 2 months. He is a single dad to teenage girls. I met them both a few times and they are sweet. The oldest one is having a jealousy problem with him dating. He has been having a hard time because she is making him feel guilty. He also heard the other day that his job is transferring across the country in six months. He is freaking out and has now been ignoring my calls and texts. He has completely shut me out. The only thing he said I deserve better than this. Is he breaking up with me? We had already made vacation plans for next month and he always talked of a future with us. Why is he throwing it away just because of some obstacles we may have to face?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say why he is throwing it all away. But this does not sound good at all. Obviously, he is going through some changes and isn't being respectful to you because of his lack of communication. I think you should stop contacting him altogether and try to move on with your life. You trying to reach out to him is going to get you no where, just the cold shoulder he's been giving you. If you meant all that much to him like he has said, then he would have a lot more respect for you.

What Guys Said 2

• Well he is asking you to move on because any relationship that has a time limit on it has a lot of pressure along with it. Forcing it isn't a good idea. With this situation he wants to spare further pain if feeling became stronger. He is thinking he is doing you a favor. If you have seriously thought this through than there should be no doubt in your head. If you are unwilling to move across country than that is the best option to move on. If you are unwilling to be apart of the long term as a step mother then move on.. It is way too soon to know for sure what will happen.

But if you answered yes to both those questions then make that clear to him that you would like that opportunity. If not then respect his wishes.

• Balancing life with kids and work while alone can be really tough especially if work is throwing in a location transfer that requires possible travel and working late. You might ask how you can help out to be involved since there clear signs of a lot of structural issues that he thinks that he has to handle on his own. It can be tough enough when there is a team member there to help, and all the kids are on board with the move.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't know what to say, maybe things are too much for him, maybe he's trying to figure out if your worth the trouble, to how much he likes you, or maybe he wants to see if he stops seeing you, you might disapear from his mind!