Would a girl go out on a date with a guy if she did not find him attractive?

Sounds kind of dumb, but say a girl met a guy out at a bar and chatted briefly and he asked her for her number and said he'd like to get together with her and go out on a date. And she gave him her number and he called the next day and made plans to go out and she agrees to go out and they set a date...does that mean she finds him at least somewhat attractive or cute? Otherwise why else would she go out with him...even if she did like his personality. She still has to be attracted to him too right physically?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes personality is key! Now she probably saw something in him, and she's willing to go on a date to find out more. This literally just happened to me. So I had been checking this guy out every time I went to the store ha ha he probably doesn't appear cute to many people. There was just something about him though that I liked. He ended up giving me his number and we went on a date now that I know his personality I REALLY like him. Best advice I can give is MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS ITS A DATE. and doesn't think it's just to hangout. Lots of my friends confuse dates for just hanging out :)

What Girls Said 2

• In most cases yes, but in some cases no. Sometimes, girls will get so frustrated with being single, or "hot jerks," that they'll go on a date with a guy they don't find physically attractive yet. They hope his personality will be enough for them to develop that attraction later, if they give him a chance.

• at least find a tiny bit attractive no matter physically or personality. will go for the 1st date as I don't want to miss out a nice guy.

What Guys Said 3

• Most likely she finds him some what attractive or likes his personality.

That being said, she could just need something to do, want free food, or is trying make someone jealous. The list goes on but I think she likes him

• It doesn't mean she found him attractive right from the start. Not necessarily.

Women know that attraction can grow- they've had experience of it their whole lives.

If she agreeed to a date with the guy, then at the very least there's something interesting about him that she's willing to explore and see where it goes. Even if she doesn't find him initially attractive.

But odds are, she does find him attractive on some level. That's just the statistics of it.

• Yeah for sure. Free food, free clothes, freeloading, why not?

• Exactly, Women are just as shallow as men, but would never admit to it. That way they can make us look like the bad guy for not going on a date with the 500lbs pimply oil covered mayo on everything monster, but when they don't date the male equivalent to said monster, its perfectly acceptable