Guys/Girls: Are you picky when it comes to dating?

Are you picky when it comes to dating?

Thanks for answering :)

• Yes
  • No
  • Other/See results

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• yes, sometimes to a fault, but then again, I'm at a point in my life where I'm looking for my future wife. This isn't high school anymore even though many people in their mid 20's act like they would like it to be. As a result I've taken a more mature approach to dating. I don't date just for fun. I date because I feel the person is actually compatible with me and could be marriage potential.

Oh and to stomp out this fire before it starts. I'm mostly picky with personality, not looks. As long as the girl is decently attractive, that's usually all that maters, The problem these days is finding a girl who isn't an idiot, or mentally wacked out with daddy issues or something.

• "finding a girl who isn't an idiot, or mentally wacked out with daddy issues or something"----- had me rofl ha ha that was very well said, and I couldn't agree more (no I'm not being sarcastic) Good Luck! :)

• Of course! But with time, I realize that some I have/had are maybe too much. It almost feels like with every break-up I go through, there's one less picky thing on my list... :S I have many "picks" but I wouldn't mind rethinking some in the years to come, given how people seem to polarize quickly in our society today. Cheers!

• Probably more than average. But that's because there's so many average girls here.

• Yeah

• I guess I'm pretty picky. Even if I find a girl very attractive physically, if there is something about her personality that turns me off ie. she's stuck up/arrogant, is rude to people or talks like "Omg, I need to go shopping tommorow" that sh*t will turn me off in a heartbeat.

• nope she just has to be a loving persons

• Yeah

• When it comes to finding that relationship, yes I am.

When it comes to just looking for hookups, not really. But that dating cycle is short-lived if we have different agendas.

• Not even close to as picky as girls but we all have our 'standards'.

• My criterion before I even ask them out are: scientific literacy and speaking a foreign language that I do.

• i'm more picky personality wise then looks wise when it comes to dating.

not very picky when it comes to sex tho.

• Yes and no. I don't just date anyone, but I don't care about race or socioeconomic status or many shallow things like others. Just personality really.

• Yes but I focus on the overall picture, there are only a few details that a person must have.

What Girls Said 2

• I've never dated, but obviously there would need to be some sort of physical attraction. I would be more picky about personality. I would rather have a guy who is average but is really sweet and caring and everything else I look for in a guy, as opposed to a guy that is like a 10 but is very arrogant/cocky/full of himself, doesn't listen to me, treats me like I'm just a piece of property, etc. Yes, looks help, but to me they aren't everything. :)

• everybody is