How to stop feeling insecure about boyfriend?

I feel like my boyfriend doesn't contact me as much as he used to :[ We only communicate through text, never calls. Today I texted him first and he was on his lunch break at work and he said a few things and it was fine. He got out of work at like 10pm and I never heard from him. I just feel kind of sad that he doesn't feel like talking to me...I assume he's eating or hanging with friends or showering so I know I shouldn't be upset, but I still feel really insecure about it. He used to text me all the time. I just miss him since I only get to see him once or twice a week. And I want to feel like he WANTS to talk to me. I don't want to say anything and seem all needy and annoying. I just feel unimportant :[

Do you think this is a big red flag?

What Guys Said 1

• Not a big red flag but maybe a yellow one. I definitely think you should try talking to him. Maybe he has something on his mind. But casually bring it up and see what he says

What Girls Said 0