You miss me one minute then tear me down and insult me like a dog the next?

My ex boyfriend who I was crazy about and vice versa broke up with me after an argument.weeks later I've decided to move on and he texts me back one night saying how he lost the only girl he ever loved. Things were fine and casual, you know trying the friends thing then the next minute he talks about how horrible I am and how I'm a slut and a hoe and a bitch. And he got bored with his friends so he decided he's gonna text "this hoe" talking about me supposedly that's when he sent the I love you message. Things just don't add up. I'm over him and with someone better and not bipolar? But I'm curious to why he may be acting like this. You miss me one minute then tear me down and insult me like a dog the next.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't care about you, if he did he would not be treating or talking to you the way he does.Don't let him treat you that way you should have some self respect and ignore him.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!