My girlfriend doesn't want to try french kissing?

We have been together for 6 months. We don't kiss that much because I kiss her and then she pulls away in a few seconds. Our longest kiss was about 10 seconds and it is always closed mouthed. The other night I started kissing her on the porch and I put my tongue out a little and touched her lips with it and she quickly pulled away. I understand not wanting to make out because we are both Christian and that is lustful but then I found out that wasn't the reason. That night she texted me saying "sorry, I don't like those tongue kisses. They look nasty." She has never even tried it. In fact, I was her first kiss ever and she is 19, I'm 25. What do you think of this? Is there any chance she might change her mind in the future or is there a chance that she will never kiss me like that. We have an awesome relationship and we love each other a lot but I wonder what I'm missing. What do you guys think? She is very physical with me in other areas like she always want to hold my hand, hugs me all the time, cuddles with me, kisses me a little, but I don't understand why she doesn't want to kiss with more passion or why she thinks it look nasty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Give her a break. She's still pretty young. She will become more comfortable on her own time. Its more likely she is insecure about herself french kissing than she is concerned about how it looks. You need to hold back the affection. I don't mean stop. In other words, give her a chance to show you affection, and kiss you the way she wants too. If she feels like you're smothering her with too much kissing/ affection..she will start to pull away from you. Step back..and give her a chance to come to you in respect to the affection part of the relationship. When she's ready to french kiss...she will let you know...until then, don't try it again.

What Girls Said 2

• I used to hate it too, but that was because my boyfriend used to slobber all over me every time he kissed me with his mouth closed never mind with tongue.. Do you know how to do it? because if she is grossed out then obviously she wouldn't want to kiss you anymore then she has to. Or maybe she could just be nervous because you are both Christian and she doesn't want to break any rules or end up going too far. So I would just calm down with that a little and when she's ready she'll come to you, and itll be even better than if you forced it because she'd actually be wanting to if she was the one who initiated it. Remember, good things come to those who wait! (:

• Who knows. I mean,I used to think that way but changed my mind. It's pretty hot to me!:D

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should run like your ass is on fire.

Do you seriously think EVER, even if married, you could have a normal sex life? She's not waiting 'because she's supposed to wait till marriage'.

She's waiting because she thinks anything sexual is -gross-.

• Is the fact that I'm her first boyfriend and that she is new with anything that has to do with relationships something to consider?

• Sure it means there is a 3% chance of things turning around.

Well maybe better with the right guy.

You're not the right guy. You're too understanding.

• RUN AWAY!