What are some good ways to extend a date?

I'm going on a date on Thursday with this amazing girl. Only problem with her is that she likes to get things done and move on, As in she wants to eat fast then leave. Or do what we're doing, then leave. So I have a good idea for the date that will give us plenty of things to do, but we might not be able to do that idea on Thursday...

So if we just go out for dinner, what could we do afterward to give us another 2+ hours together? Try to list as many as you can! Other than movies...

We are both 19...

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I was gona say movies lol

bowling

rock climbing

boating

arcade if yall both are into games

zoo (young but just an idea)

beach

museum

i like to be competitive with my boyfriend and we play games a lot.

wer 24 so a lot it may be kids stuff lol

What Girls Said 4

• Ive done the same thing. Don't ask me why I honestly don't know. I do know that I find dates routine and boring maybe she feels the same. I just want to have fun and for it to not feel like an interview process. Go to an arcade or bowling or paintballing. Engage her.

• go for a nice walk and then get an after dinner coffee with her

• Wow, this chick is making you work.

Um. Walk around a mall. She can find lots of junk to look at.

• I would suggest a wine and painting class... they are usually 2.5-3 hours long and you get to see each others creative side and she'll have a painting which she'll probably hang at her apartment which will remind her of you ... cooking classes are also fun and are about 2 hours long.

• I guess I should have said... we're both 19!

• In that case, just stick to watching movies ... and post under the correct age range!

What Guys Said 0