A guy texted me that he missed me right after hanging out, but then said it was meant for someone else?

So, I was just hanging out with this guy I like. And like 5 minutes after we leave, he texts me saying "i miss you so much!" then said that he meant it for someone else.

Do you think it really was? Or did he send it to me on purpose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's playing games with you one way or another. First, why would he be sending that to someone else if you just got done hanging out with him? Second, why would he mess with you like that? Don't mess with people trying to play games with you, always ends badly.

• Well it was a friendly hang out. Nothing romantic at all.

• Yeah but...friendly hangouts between guys and girls are rarely "just" friendly. Either the guy wants the girl or the other way around. At least to some degree. I ststand by my thoughts. He was most likel messing with you.

What Guys Said 1

• i think it was meant for you, its one of those stupid games where you mean to send it but pretend its to someone else just to strike up a conversation, not only that but it would have made you start thinking who it really was intended for, games ain't worth playing!

What Girls Said 3

• He is either player with you or is a drama boy. No bueno!

• seems like a very stupid guy don't waste your time with him...

• Gross, he is playing some bad games with you.

Misplace his wallet for him. Wink