Dating a girl with a boyfriend?

If you went on a date with a girl with a boyfriend - she wants to be with you but is still finishing things with the boyfriend... I told her I'd give her a month to figure things out... But in that time I'm going to be seeing things through with an ex that wants me back.. Is that fair? The girl flipped out after initially liking the month idea for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol.. to me it seems that both of you are messed up honestly I think a relationship demands respect from both parties it is disrespectful to you and to her and not to mention her boyfriend that you guys are even talking about getting together if she really liked you I doubt she would still be with her boyfriend the month thing to help her figure things out is alright except for the fact that you are also going to be talking to your ex which don't get me wrong I think you have the right to talk to her if you want but it just seems like both of you are not really sure of getting together and yes I can understand why she "flipped out" as you mentioned because if she's trying to finish a relationship for you and you are going to be talking to your ex and anything can happen she does not like the uncertainty of knowing that you guys might get back together

• so what do I do? just sit around for a month while the girl I wanted has a b/f? haha

• keep in mind: an unsatisfying 2 year relationship for her --- me and her met last week. I did the month thing because I want her to be making a sound decision and not one of current emotion.

• And I don't see anything wrong with that am just being realistic you know I don't mean to offend you if you want to wait for her that's on you

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like she picked him over you but only till she got bored with her boyfriend. She's overreacted about you dating your ex while she's dating her current boyfriend because she doesn't want your attention straying from her. Things might go well with your ex and you may choose to stay with her. This leaves her with less options when she finally does break up with her boyfriend. This girl does not sound like she's worth the wait in my opinion. Id move on and forget about her if I were you.

• well honestly.. she's been with her boyfriend for 2 years.. we met last week hahaha that's why I told her I was gunna let her think

• what?! pft that should be more than fair

• Jeez I don't know why she doesn't see it haha

• idk, I wish pple were more simple than that >.>

• r you talking to the guy who wrote the question? 0.o

• Sounds like the makings for an unsuccessful relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• RUN! She wants her cake and eat it too...

• i'd be pissed if she never revealed to me that she had a boyfriend earlier

• oh I didn't mean she surprised me with that -- I knew going in - I just wanted to get it in anyway, you knowwwwww haha

• Finishing things with the bf? Really? She sounds like scum to me.