Why do people blame one thing for their dating issues?

" I'm the nice guy, I'm the sweet girl, I'm the shy person, why do the mean, evil, talkative people always get the dates?!"

I see that many fail to understand that the dynamics of dating and appealing to the opposite gender is much much more vague than simply being the nice guy or shy girl. What's worse, is people then turn around and say the stupid shlt like you have to be a douche bag or a bad boy / slutty girl to get someone to like you. That is a hopelessly pathetic way of thinking.

Look it's like this;

There is no magical persona or specific personality trait in it's itself, that makes you perfectly attractive to everyone at any given time. Whether your the " bad " or the " good" stereotype here. People's personalities, how the perceive the world, how they treat others and themselves, how they represent themselves to the opposite gender and those around them in general, is very broad and complex.

Always talking smack about the " bad" guys / girls. Well,

They've obviously got more appeal than you already for not being judgmental and all up in someone else's business because they're feeling frustrated, unloved, confused, and bitter.

Lets start there yea?

1. GET A DAMN LIFE.

Guys, quit chasing after these clearly uninterested females; girls stop waiting around for freaking Romeo to just read your mind and know that your interested in him. I've never seen so many romantically lazy people in my life on here. Live your life, get involved in the community with activities you enjoy, create some character for yourself so people know right off the bat that your a man or woman of substance.

2. FIGURE YOURSELF OUT

Stop pretending your the perfect partner, and really pin point your attributes and flaws. Then own up to them and quit holding yourself back because of them. Better those qualities if you need to, get rid of some if they are detrimental.

3. YOU CAN'T HAVE EVERYONE

Figure out who's in your got damn league. Quit chasing waterfalls people. Stick with what you know and not the fantasy you have in your head. Your ideal partner is NOT going to be perfect, so stop acting like they're going to be. And quit getting all ass hurt if someone doesn't think your cute back.

4. MOVE THE FUQ ON ALREADY

" I haven't ever had a kiss or dated or meh meh meh - " So go and get one then? Quit living in the past and believing your doomed to be in that situation forever.

5. MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE

So your not the best looking person, or have this super flamboyant personality - yea, you and the other millions of other people who have no problem getting dates. Get your hair done, get some better make - up change your style - do what makes you look and feel your best. Bring forth some of that personality and quit hiding behind these labels of " shy " and " nice."

There is way more to you than that. Stop belittling yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• i like how you said about girls stop expecting romeo to read their minds, but girls can get away with that

What Girls Said 1

• Amen! You should of made this an article on the site,