Guys do you prefer to be hold tightly or light touches when kissing?

guys do you like to be hold tightly when you kiss a girl who is not your girlfriend (probably yet) or do you prefer light touches?

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on the guy and the moment. I don't really care if you hold me tight, what matters is the way you kiss. Don't get too caried away with the kiss, grab or hold the way you like, just don't go all fast with the kiss, make it sexy. Also as I said before, it depends on the guy, but usually, GIRLS ARE THE ONES WHO NOTICE THIS TYPE OF THINGS a guy will only notice it if it is too obvious but won't push you away if you are holding too tight I mean, he is focused on the kiss, ha ha and by the way, if you are chocking him or I mean ther is a difference between a tight hold and chocking so, its not that he doesn't like tight holding from you but he is chocking ... ha ha so don't think too much about it just have in mind what I said:

1. the guy probably won't notice how tight you are holding him

2. there is of course a limit between chocking and holding (haha funny bu true)

3. and jus go with the kiss naturally, if it comes naturally to hold tight he will respond to it, if not just go with what it is.

What Guys Said 8

• If it's meant to be passionate, then I want it tight. It really makes me feel it.y'know? Sometimes I like being pulled in for a kiss, but not held too tight. Other times I like just being touched for something nice and sweet. It really depends on the mood that's going on, and what you're trying to put out there. It's about timing, I think.

• hold tightly. I like it when she's being rough. so cool and hot at the same time.

• Id prefer to be held tightly but it largely depends on the moment

• Tightly.

• I prefare liight touches, because nothing is serious for now.

• Depends on the mood really

• Depends on the situation both are hot and I like when the girl scratches my back with her nails. lol leaves marks on me.

• close & kinda tight unless its a flirty friend kiss

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy, but I will say this: I will follow the guy. Meaning: if he holds me tight, I will hold him tight. If he holds me gently, I'll do the same. Altho, I do like the feeling of a guys arms around me, and would probably say something like 'can you hold me closer?' or something like that, but it really depend haha

• You ever see those metal jaw traps for catching wild life around the legs.