Why is my boyfriend on dating sites?

my boyfriend of 2 and a half years and I met on an online dating site, we have a one year old together and have been living together for the whole relationship. we have gone through some tuff times a few months back, and just lastnight my mother called me to inform me she had saw him on a dating site, when I asked him about it he told me it was a few months ago and he doesn't even really remember doing it, I am a very giving woman, but I just don't know if I can forgive this, doesn't seem like he is ever happy. what should I do? id like to keep my boyfriend, but it feels like he's just bringing me down.. HELP

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the most common excuse in the book for a guy who just doesn't care anymore. When he puts up a dating site, sends an inappropriate text/message to a girl, or some other variation of near cheating and gives a bullsh*t excuse like "I don't remember" or "it was nothing" or "I don't know why," be warned it's a big deal. He had his hand caught in the cookie jar, he doesn't have a good excuse because it means EXACTLY what you think it means, and he doesn't even care enough at this point to make it up to you.

I'd leave him. Let him remember how tough it is out there to find a good girl who really cares about him. Guys sometimes get lazy in relationships and think they could be out screwing 10's everynight. Then they're single and remember the 6 month dry spells, and horrible first dates with dull women. Keep the guy who knows he's lucky when he has you.

What Guys Said 2

• question, you live together that means you had also made love? because if that's the case of him being in a dating site, I think he's searching for another woman to be tapped. sorry for saying that but it's just a hunch. if I met you only at a dating site and we are in a relationship, why would I go online dating again? it means that his love for you is sinking and he wants to make love to another woman maybe because he's fed up? I don't know just a hunch. sorry.

• A child that early into it was a big mistake imo...

It's not like he cheated, well that you have proof of yet.

But I wouldn't be going on dating sites if I was in a relationship personally, my friend di as a joke on eharmony, then posted the picture of '0 potential matches found please try again' haha.

What Girls Said 1

• I find that very disrespectful and the "I don't remember" is all bs. You need a man whose going to be their for you and your son if you don't agree with it and he's playing dum I don't see what you can do to work this through.