My boyfriend always puts xoxo at the end of his text messages

Is xoxo another way to say I love you. I like it. Like if I text hi or if I say I miss you he sometimes replay xoxo.

Most Helpful Guy

• Means "hugs and kisses".

Just being sweet with you.

What Guys Said 7

• well xoxo is hugs and kisses so not quite but it is something people in love say

• My Girlfriend likes it when I say xoxo, because, well, hugs and kisses(all over) are a substantial part of the affection we share. She is a very sweet lady, and I am glad to remind her of those oxytocin laden moments, and I didn't start using xoxo till after some time together, and I usually save it for goodnight. If she was more of a "fling" then I probably wouldn't have used it. I don't know what your Boyfriend is thinking though.

• It means "hugs and kisses." X is a hug and O is a kiss.

• xoxo= hugs and kisses :]

• yeah he is gay. no straight guy would even write that.

• hugs x and kisses o

• X = Hugs

O = Kisses

Put them together, and you have Hugs & Kisses

What Girls Said 6

• xoxo means kiss hug kiss hug, I have never seen a guy write xoxo I know a lot of the people here thinks its gay but I know a lot of gay guys and non of them use xoxo, not even male gossip girl fans, hahah.

• xoxo=hugs and kisses. Everyone knows that!:)

• Hahah that's super weird!

link

It's kind of gay coming from a guy, unless he's Nacho Libre, then it's hilarious! hahaha :D

• Hugs and kisses

• he's just giving you hugs and kisses, nothing more , nothing less.

One thing I realized is us, women, are great at thinking there are hidden meanings to everything a guy says. We are just the smarter of two genders lol. He probably meant nothing more than just conveying his hugs and kisses to you. When he loves you, he will be man enough to say "I love you".

• Maybe he's queer