Why does SHE stop texting ME?

This girl I'm really good friends/possible couple and we text about everyday. Anyways a lot of the times we are texting and its late she will not text back randomly. Its not because she fell asleep she tells me when she does. Is it because she wants me to text her the next day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she ran out of what to say (this happens to me.)

Some people are better at phone conversations than they are in texting.

Some people can make whole conversations out of text messaging, where as some can give you only a few lines back (and that's all).

What Girls Said 1

• Did you say something that could have possibly offended her? Maybe she fell asleep and just forgot to text you back when she woke up or maybe she thought she texted you and really didn't. Who knows . There are do many possibilitys ! But I don't know if you sould get upset aout it just yet. Now if she just stops talking to you altogether then you have a problem.

• We just have normal convo and then a random drop off. Would that mean she wants me to start the texting the best day?

• Maybe but girls are weird trust me I am one. But I would start off by txting her now and if there is no reply then try again in the morning . :)

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, chill a little...sometimes people forget to do things at night before bed. There is a lot going on and there is a time limit lol...when a woman I am interested in does that to me, I normally wait for her to text the next day first. Not as a power play or anything, just to make sure we are still vining and she isn't texting just to be nice or because she feels like she has to.

Also if you wait for her to text you the next day, it opens a lot of avenues to joke about her not getting back to you last night...if you are a passive aggressive sort of dude, which it seems you are, you do the I thought the monsters got you or some othe lame joke so she knows that you don't like the random stopping of texts.

• There could me thousands of reasons why she does not answer, maybe someone called her to talk so she could not text anymore, she got bored, she was watching TV and forgot, many reasons is not personal, unless you said something that upset her.