Is it wrong of me to text another guy?

A guy I've been dating for two weeks and started having feelings for dropped the bomb on me that he's moving back to his home country in three months, sooner than he thought. I asked him if we would still 'hang out' and he said of course. I don't think it's a good idea to be official or get serious with someone who is going to leave so soon so I've started talking to another man, one who lives here permanently, and we hit it off really well, texting for a good SEVEN hours. Now I don't know if anything will come of it but I don't know if I should tell the other guy either because he might get mad. Is there any other way I can tell him or should I just continue as?

Most Helpful Guy

• why would you tell him? you're not in a relationship with him. you're not exclusive or something.

what you do, how many more guys you're dating or talking to is not his business - and apparently it will never be.

what you should do is you should stop seeing him since you already know there's no future. it will be much easier now than after 3 months of dating. except if you wanna bang. that's another story.

What Guys Said 2

• Nothng wrong with telling him, he'll understand snce he's leaving and you have only been dating a couple of weeks, afer all.

• the guy who is only there for a few months and going home soon is probally seeing other girls too so I wouldn't worry about it, just keep it happy and casual

What Girls Said 2

• i think every girl can have not only a guy friend.

• I don't think much will come out of anything that starts with texting for hours and not talking instead.

• wow that was not even my question.

• guy I'm texting, I'm not trying to 'play' him by any means

• Oh okay, should just drop it with the other guy tbh because you've already expressed interest in this other guy you're texting. No point letting this other guy go easy (like when he leaves), you might as well tell him in a nice way that it won't work because of the distance.

After that just focus on this texting guy.