Will guys want to date everyone they crush?

Say you met a girl, you aren't really friends, and didn't really talk, but you like her. Say you're be away for months, you don't know her character well enough... If she confess it you( or even kiss you by the lips) , would you date her?

Ps but you'll still be away for studying abroad...

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't.

• Why?

• I don't believe in long distance things. I'd rather date someone I can see in the flesh.

What Guys Said 4

• Ah no. Most of us know not all crushes are real. Sometimes we just like a short skirt, especially at under 18...

• Yes, I'll go on a first date. Then we'll see from there if it clicks.

• Only if I have a crush on her, meaning she is probably pretty, if she is been away for a long time most likely I don't have a crush on her, we guys on;y develop crush on pretty girls that we get to see quite often.

• I don't quite understand...u mean guys only like girls who they see often? What if my guy really like me and maybe he'll miss me more after missing me for months...idk

• You are talking about crushes, so that's what I meant. If in the other hand you are talking about a relationship, then you would have to spend a lot of time together to develop the love, so when you are separated it doesn't cool off too fast.

• Yes I would. BETTER THAN NOTHING!

JUST AN OVERSEA RELATIONSHIP :)

• Really? But I'm not sure that he's THAT into me...

What Girls Said 0